Welcome ....

I will try and keep upto date on all Notts County news , on and off the pitch aswell as adding pictures and videos from this season.

Hopefully this year won't be as depressing as the last - where the Magpies escaped the drop by 6 points.

Manager Charlie McParland has had to clear the deadwood (once again) and re-build a squad which should be challenging for the Playoffs.

My personal prediction is a respectable mid table finish.

Also look out for my articles in the Notts County Matchday Programme !

Saturday 1 November 2008

Blog Stopping for the time being...

As you may have noticed I haven't written up match reports in the past week. The reason is that their has been a death in the family and it is far more important to be with them than be at Meadow Lane.

I will write a match report soon.

You Piesssssssssssssss !!!

No comments: