Welcome ....

I will try and keep upto date on all Notts County news , on and off the pitch aswell as adding pictures and videos from this season.

Hopefully this year won't be as depressing as the last - where the Magpies escaped the drop by 6 points.

Manager Charlie McParland has had to clear the deadwood (once again) and re-build a squad which should be challenging for the Playoffs.

My personal prediction is a respectable mid table finish.

Also look out for my articles in the Notts County Matchday Programme !

Saturday 15 November 2008

A quick catch up...

Today I'm back blogging. I've missed the last four games , but today I've got the DAB radio tuned in to listen to Uncle Colin at 3pm when Notts take on Barnet.

But what have I missed ?

3 concecutive losses and a good solid 1-0 away victory against Sutton last weekend. Butch scoring with a glancing header. Notts surrendered their impressive home form with two defeats in a matter of days. First losing to Rochdale 2-1 (Forrester scored from the spot) and then losing 1-0 to Bury.

Notts face either Kettering or Lincoln at home on Sunday the 30th of Nov at 1pm.

Charlie has brought in two new players on loan as the smallish squad has been hit by injuries. Lewis Neal - a central midfielder from Preston and Jonathan Forte - a striker from Scunny.

I had a dream a couple of days ago with Notts wining 4-2. Let's hope that singer Gabrielle wise words , "Dreams can come true," become reality.

No comments: