Welcome ....

I will try and keep upto date on all Notts County news , on and off the pitch aswell as adding pictures and videos from this season.

Hopefully this year won't be as depressing as the last - where the Magpies escaped the drop by 6 points.

Manager Charlie McParland has had to clear the deadwood (once again) and re-build a squad which should be challenging for the Playoffs.

My personal prediction is a respectable mid table finish.

Also look out for my articles in the Notts County Matchday Programme !

Saturday 15 November 2008

Forte's 1st Half Hat-trick seals amazing win...

Barnet 0 Notts County 4

Well a couple of days ago I had a dream with Notts winning 4-2 and I wasn't too far away after an unbelievable first half which meant Notts led 4-0 at half time !

What a dream debut for Jonathan Forte. A hat-trick from the on loan striker from Scunny. The first goal came from a reliable source - Richard Butcher.

More to follow when I've watched the highlights on TV on Sunday morning. ( I can hardly do a match report with Uncle Colin's reporting)

Check back tommorrow.

No comments: